Submissions Now Open for the Fourth Digital Issue
After a long period of transition and doing myriad things altogether in the literary world and making some great connection with some of the most talented writers across the globe the previous and this recent year, Plethora Blogazine is again ready to open the submission's channel and read the most thoughtful writing pieces from some remarkable writers out there. Now, as we all know that the world is going through a huge period of transition too and giving humanity the time to ponder and reflect their intelligence in much creative and best way than ever, we have curated this new theme for you to sink deeper into those vibes and make someone laugh with your stories and poems. Which means it’s time to create some humorous stories and poems that will make us laugh and cry in joy at the same time.
But, when we say humour! We really mean it. All the pieces must be humorous enough to give the readers a good belly laugh. Yes, you have got it right! For the fourth digital issue i.e. Volume 2, Issue 1 the theme is humor and we are giving you enough time to weave some hilarious stories, poems, articles, memoirs, photography or anything eclectic that you feel will make our minds sway and fall in love with your work, then send it to us. But Before sending kindly go through the guidelines for making the process smooth for you and us both.
1. Send a short story of minimum 1500 words and maximum 3000 words on the theme given.
2. Poems can be of any length.
3. For Articles, memoir, travelogue 1000-1500 words is the limit. Kindly note any pieces below 1000 words will be disqualified.
4. For Photography, artwork or illustration the theme is similar and the artists can explore many edges of the concept and bring forth something from their point of view.
5. Only one entry per household will be entertained, which means you can choose to send either a poem, short story or an article. If you send a poem and wish to send a short story you will have to wait for the next reading period to open and send again.
6. Send along with your submission, your Bio in third person, a clear HD image of yours and write ‘Humor Submission Plethora Blogazine’ in the subject line, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. For submissions coming from India the reading fee is INR. 100 inclusive of taxes and for submissions coming from outside India the reading fee is US$ 2. Kindly first make the payment, share a screenshot along with your submission to the above given mail id.
8. Simultaneous submission is not allowed. All the submissions must be original and unpublished piece and if using quotes or phrases from some other books or writer's work then the source or the writer's name must be mentioned.
9. The last date of submission is 30th May 2020 till midnight IST.
*The fourth digital issue of the Magazine will have the below mentioned following segments, and those interested can connect on the same mail id i.e. (email@example.com) and send in their queries for being featured in any one of it or together as well. The service charge and other details will be provided through mail only.
· Digital Book Launch: If you are an author or a poet with a published book of your own and want to have a digital book launch you can connect with us. The details will be given to you through mail.
· New Book Release: If your book has been recently published worldwide either in paperback or as an eBook and you want to be featured in this segment of our magazine then you can connect with us.
· Interview: If you are an artist, singer, model, photographer, yoga trainer or you do anything that you feel that the world should know about and your work has the potential to inspire many others, then Plethora Blogazine would love to interview you and present your story in the most aesthetic way.
For literary, and art work submission from India kindly address your payment in the link below.
For literary and art work submission from outside India, kindly address your payment in the link below.
For any doubts or queries regarding the submission process you can write to us, we would be happy to guide you through.
Note: All the selected pieces will be notified about acceptance or rejection after 30th May, therefore we request you to kindly do not send any personal query before that time, as they will not be entertained. No reviews or feedback shall be given about the same.
Looking forward to read and giggle with your write ups, wishing you all.
Founder & Chief Editor