Submission is now open for Fifth Digital Issue
Who doesn’t love winters! We all do. The warmth that we tend to find everywhere while it’s chilling outside, into those warm clothes, the soft cozy bed, our favorite corner in the house or even basking into the sun’s light, finding reasons to make those hot cuppa a number of times or hot chocolate for kids, winters are these little things that make it even more special. Some people love to create bonfires and how much it soothes to listen to the sounds of woods cracking and the dance of the fire. Don’t you think there can be innumerable stories in such moments?
And what about a train journey to your favorite destination during winters, have you not found it the perfect wish come true or perhaps the most cherished moment of yours that you still visit in your memory. Do you wish to share any of such experience from your life or may be some story that you found happening around you and would like to write upon it.
Yes, you have guessed it right! The theme for the Fifth Digital Issue is winters and a Train Journey. But don’t worry if you wish to write only upon the winter as a theme you can do that. And if you wish to write upon a train journey you can do that too. But if you are able to create a combined theme story or a poem then nothing like it. Of course the stories can be fictional, imaginative, or from your life experiences, you are the master of your words, so go ahead play with them and carve something for Plethora’s Fifth Digital Issue.
Some guidelines that you need to follow though:
1. Send only one short story in 2500-3000 words limit. Not exceeding more than that.
2. Poems can be of any length.
3. For Articles, memoir, travelogue 1000-1500 words is the limit. Kindly note any pieces below 1000 words will be disqualified.
4. For Photography, artwork or illustration the theme is similar and the artists can explore many edges of the concept and bring forth something from their point of view. There is no submission fee for artwork, photography and illustration.
5. Only one entry per household will be entertained, which means you can choose to send either a poem, short story or an article. If you send a poem and wish to send a short story you will have to wait for the next reading period to open and send again.
6. However you can send an art work along with your article, short story or a poem if you wish to, only thing is it should be your original work.
7. If you are using any reference of some other writer/poet you must mention the source.
8. Send along with your submission, your Bio in third person, a clear HD image of yours and write ‘Submission Plethora Blogazine’ in the subject line, and send it to email@example.com
9. For submissions coming from India the reading fee is INR.100 inclusive of taxes and for submissions coming from outside India the reading fee is US$ 2. Kindly first make the payment, then share a screenshot along with your submission to the above given mail id.
10. You should also send the ‘Declaration’ that it’s your original piece and you have not involved into any kind of plagiarism.
11. The last date of submission is 30th November 2020 till midnight IST.
Note: Address your payment in the link given below-
Director, Founder & Chief Editor