Calling for Submissions for the Fourth Digital #Issue
After a long period of transition and doing myriad things altogether in the literary world and making some great connection with some of the most talented writers across the globe the previous and this recent year, Plethora Blogazine is again ready to open the submission's channel and read the most thoughtful writing pieces from some remarkable writers out there. Now, as we all know that the world is going through a huge period of transition too and giving humanity the time to ponder and reflect upon their intelligence in more creative and best way than ever, we have decided to present you with another of our digital issues filled with your writing pieces.
Yes, you have got it right! For the fourth digital issue i.e. Volume 2, Issue 1 the theme is open, which means no theme restriction and we are giving you enough time to weave some soul stirring and intriguing stories, poems, articles, memoirs, photography or anything eclectic that you feel would make our minds sway and fall in love with your work, then send it to us. But before sending kindly go through the guidelines for making the process smooth for you and us both.
1. Send a short story of minimum 1500 words and maximum 3000 words on any theme.
2. Poems can be of any length.
3. For Articles, memoir, travelogue 1000-1500 words is the limit. Kindly note any pieces below 1000 words will be disqualified.
4. For Photography, artwork or illustration the theme is open and the artists can explore many edges of the concept and bring forth something from their point of view.
5. Only one entry per household will be entertained, which means you can choose to send either a poem, short story or an article. If you send a poem and wish to send a short story you will have to wait for the next reading period to open and send again.
6. Send along with your submission, your Bio in third person, a clear HD image of yours and write ‘Submission Plethora Blogazine’ in the subject line, and send it to email@example.com
7. For submissions coming from India the reading fee is INR. 100 inclusive of taxes and for submissions coming from outside India the reading fee is US$ 2. Kindly first make the payment, share a screenshot along with your submission to the above given mail id.
8. Simultaneous submission is not allowed. All the submissions must be original and unpublished pieces (not published in blogs, literary websites or even in print anywhere) and if using any quotes or phrases from some other book or writer's work then the source or the writer's name must be mentioned.
9. The last date of submission is 20th June 2020 till midnight IST.
Note *The fourth digital issue of the Magazine will have the below mentioned following segments, and those interested can connect on the same mail id i.e. (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send in their queries for being featured in any one of it or together as well. The service charge and other details will be provided through mail only.
· Digital Book Launch: If you are an author or a poet with a published book of your own and want to have a digital book launch you can connect with us. The details will be given to you through mail.
· New Book Release: If your book has been recently published worldwide either in paperback or as an eBook and you want it to be featured in this segment of our magazine then you can connect with us.
· Interview: If you are an artist, singer, model, photographer, yoga trainer or you do anything that you feel that the world should know about and your work has the potential to inspire many others, then Plethora Blogazine would love to interview you and present your story in the most aesthetic way.
How to make payment for the reading fee:
For literary, and art work submissions from India kindly address your payment in the link below.
For literary and art work submission from outside India, kindly address your payment in the link below.
For any doubts or queries regarding the submission process you can write to us, we would be happy to guide you through.
Note: All the selected pieces will be notified about acceptance or rejection after 30th June, therefore we request you to kindly do not send any personal query before that time, as they will not be entertained. No reviews or feedback shall be given about the same.
Looking forward to read your submissions, wishing you all.
Founder & Chief Editor